Raleigh Water Heater Repair | Raleigh Water Heater Installation
We Offer Same Day Service, Guaranteed.
Progressive Service Company offers 24/7 service on all gas, electric, tankless, and hybrid tankless water heaters. Even if it’s in the middle of the night, call our number, 877-325-0180, and our team of water heater installation and water heater repair experts will be quickly dispatched to make sure your family is back to peak comfort in no time.
Gas Water Heaters
If you’re looking to protect the environment, then gas water heaters are the way to go. Natural gas powers these heaters, and since natural gas is the cleanest burning fossil fuel, you’ll help reduce your carbon footprint while slashing energy costs by a lot.
Electric Water Heaters
If you want to ensure your investment in a water heater is a long-term deal, then you want an electric water heater. These are known for their long-lasting efficiency, meaning it will be a while before you have to think about purchasing another water heater. Furthermore, electric water heaters are safe, meaning there’s absolutely no risk to your home or safety.
Tankless Water Heaters
The goal of a tankless water heater is to make your entire home more energy-efficient overall. These tankless heaters are quick and easy to install, meaning we can get your Raleigh home fitted with one in no time. And perhaps even more importantly, your energy bill will be much lower.
Hybrid Tankless Water Heaters
Some people want the best of both worlds, and here at Progressive, we have options for those people. These water heaters are a hybrid of traditional and tankless, so your water heats up quicker, requires less energy, and doesn’t drop in pressure.
Preferred Water Heater Brands
There are a few brands that our water heater specialists prefer above the rest. We have chosen these brands for both their quality and reputation.
- A.O. Smith: This global brand has been on the cutting edge of water heater technology for years, specializing in energy efficient options that are reliable and built to last. We have been proud to partner with A.O. Smith to bring the Triangle the best quality. Learn More
- State Water Heaters: Tested and proven under even the most hostile environmental situations, State Water Heaters are built with durability in mind. Progressive proudly offers Triangle residents any of the over 500 water heaters State manufactures. Learn More.
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters: Our professionals at Progressive have trusted this brand for a long time. The Rinnai design is compact and can be mounted on a wall. Another feature is that it will shut off automatically to ensure cost and energy savings. These heaters have an average lifespan of 20 years, compared to a traditional heater that lasts only 10 years. Learn More.
- Noritz Tankless Water Heaters: The Noritz brand of tankless water heaters have been a go-to for many Progressive plumbing experts. This brand has a space saving design and provides the option of being installed inside or outside. Learn More.
At Progressive Service Company, our Raleigh Plumbers have proudly served as the Triangle’s leading water heater specialists since 1983. Call us with an issue, or with any questions—we’re happy to help.
Standard Electric Water Heater* Limit one coupon per service call, please.Just Mention This Deal!** Discount does not apply to service fees
Tankless Water Heater* Limit one coupon per service call, please.Just Mention This Deal!** Discount does not apply to service fees
24/7 Water Heater Service
Has your water heater sprung a leak? Maybe you’re interested in upgrading to a hybrid tankless water heater? Progressive Service Company offers 24/7 service on all gas, electric, tankless, and hybrid tankless water heaters.
Our Customers Love Us!
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google