Generac Commercial Backup Generators in Raleigh
For business owners in the Raleigh-Durham area, commercial backup generators are a wise investment. For those whose businesses would be severely affected by even a brief loss of power, they are a necessity. Progressive Service Company is here to provide the products and services your business needs to protect its day-to-day operations and greater well-being.
Our commercial backup generator experts are here to help you decide which Generac commercial generator is right for your business. Proper installation and maintenance will protect your property during power outages due to natural and manmade emergencies.
The electricians at Progressive are on-call 24/7 to offer assistance to you should you have questions or need to request service.
Why Does My Business Need a Commercial Grade Generator?
The Generac commercial generators installed by Progressive Service Company are an added layer of protection and assurance that your business will maintain its daily functions in times of uncontrollable circumstances.
When a storm disrupts your power, a commercial backup generator will allow you to:
- Keep security and lighting systems up and running. Generac’s products turn on immediately when the regular power source is lost. Your business will never be exposed with a down security system because of a power outage.
- Generate income on days when you’d normally be forced to close. Stay open and continue to do business without interruption.
- Build loyalty in your customer base. When customers are suddenly unable to contact you or visit you in person, they look elsewhere. Be there for your customers by securing your power supply with a Generac commercial generator.
For businesses, we offer standby generators that produce power from a range of 22 to 150 kilowatts. Commercial properties in the Raleigh-Durham area can look to one of the following Generac products for reliable backup power:
- Protector QS Series 22kW Gaseous Generator
- Protector QS Series 32kW Gaseous Generator
- Protector QS Series 48kW Gaseous Generator
- Commercial Series 70kW Gaseous Generator
- Commercial Series 80kW Gaseous Generator
- Commercial Series 100kW Gaseous Generator
- Commercial Series 130 kW Gaseous Generator
- Commercial Series 150kW Gaseous Generator
For these reasons and more, we recommend speaking to a Progressive Service Company professional today to learn more about a commercial backup generator for your business.
Contact us at our Raleigh office by calling (910) 325-0180 or at our Durham office by calling (919) 682-4262. You can also complete a brief contact form to have a Progressive customer support professional reach out to you today!
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google