Raleigh Water Quality Testing and Analysis
Progressive’s approach to water quality testing begins with a free analysis of your home’s water and its source. Many of our Raleigh area customers use city water, many use well water. Though we follow the same procedure in testing water quality for both, each requires some special steps.
When you call us for a water quality test, you can be sure that you are getting the focused attention of a team of experienced water analysis professionals. We will answer any preliminary questions you may have about water filtration and conduct the test as quickly as possible.
Call (877) 325-0180 for a free analysis of your home’s water quality!
Water Quality Testing – City Water
- Testing. Standard testing of your home’s municipal water for common contaminants like:
- Bacteria (E. coli, coliform)
- Hard metals (iron, copper, manganese, etc.)
- Suspended impurities (silt, sand, etc.)
In an effort to help save you money, we’ll provide recommendations on what impurities your water is most likely vulnerable to, so you only pay for the water quality tests you need.
- Reporting. Water analysis can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 48 hours to deliver. Your Progressive water filtration expert will give you a clear timetable on when to expect your results, complete with product recommendations and “next steps.”
- Installation. Depending on the size and water usage of your home, our experts will recommend either a point-of-use filter (under a sink) or point-of-entry filter (connected to main water line). Progressive has many options that cover as much filtration volume as your home needs.
Water Quality Testing – Well Water
- Testing. Water analysis for bacteria, hardness, and other impurities, depending on what your needs are. We will examine your water quality test results, relay the results to you in easy-to-understand terms, and provide you will professional advice on next steps to take.
- Inspection. We will examine your home’s well and note any code violations or functional issues. Once we have inspected and tested the well pump, controls, and pressure tank system, we will present you with an updated report on your water well.
- Diagnostics. After completing an extensive inspection, our experts will help identify the source of many common problems you may encounter with your well, including: flow, pressure, staining, odors, etc. We’ll target the source of your well’s issue and provide the most effective solution.
- Maintenance. Your Progressive water quality testing expert will provide you with everything you need to know to take proper care of your well and avoid future issues.
Quick, Accurate Professional Water Analysis
The water analysis experts at Progressive are here to serve you and your family as you look to improve the quality of water within your home. The Progressive difference is twofold: premier products used and installed only, dedicated staff available for your call 24/7.
If you ever have an issue with your home’s water, there is only one name to know in Raleigh: Progressive. Get in touch with us today by calling (877) 325-0180. You can also fill out a brief contact form.
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google