Puronics Water Softeners & Filters in Raleigh
Puronics water softeners and filters are among the best in the home water filtration industry. Consistently cutting edge, their products provide an exceptionally high level of water quality to consumers, which is why Progressive proudly installs and services Puronics water softeners and filters in the Raleigh area.
Puronics has developed both drinking water and whole-house water filtration systems that cater to the needs of every Raleigh area homeowner. Whether you are looking for a high-performing Puronics water softener or a reliable water filter, it can be found at Progressive.
What to Know About Puronics
Most Puronics water filtration products use SilverShield®, a material modeled after NASA’s silver ion technology. This exclusive material used to make Puronics filters inhibits the growth of bacteria in water tanks, utilizing the same science NASA does to purify water in space shuttles.
In addition, Puronics offers an entire line of environmentally-friendly products that produce clean, great-tasting water without the use of salt, potassium, or electricity. Puronics’ commitment to energy-conscious water filtration is something we have yet to see anywhere else. If you are concerned about your home’s footprint or you’d like to experience chemical-free water filtration, Puronics may be the brand for you.
Key facts to Know:
- Using a Puronics water treatment system in your home eliminates the need for bottled water. As the majority of plastic bottles are thrown away, not recycled, using a Puronics filter eliminates a huge amount of plastic waste!
- Water conditioned by a Puronics water softener makes it easier to clean. Untreated water often contains minerals and dissolved metals that leave grimy build-up in sinks, showers, and bathtubs. Water treated by a Puronics water softener will leave no residue behind, saving you time and eliminating the need for harsh cleaning products.
- Puronics is a partner in the Environmental Protection Agency’s Climate Leaders program. Puronics has developed long-term strategies to reduce its overall environmental impact, while still manufacturing cutting-edge technologies and products for consumers everywhere.
Call Progressive to experience the remarkable outcomes of using a Puronics water softener or water filter in your home today.
Why Puronics? Why Progressive?
Our mission is to consistently deliver a customer experience that outperforms expectations. We know how important the health of your family is, so when you call us for a home water filtration system, we install only the best products from the leading brands. This includes Puronics, for the following reasons:
- Variety- Puronics water softeners and water filters fall into four categories: standard water softeners, no salt water filtration systems, problem water treatment systems, and drinking water filtration systems. With so many options, Progressive will find the right product for you and your home.
- Certifications- Puronics holds certifications from the Water Quality Association (WQA) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). When you have a Puronics water softener or water filter installed in your home, you can be sure that it has been manufactured to the highest standards.
- Quality and reputation- Puronics water softeners are well-known within the water filtration industry to stand the test of time. The company itself has been around since 1947 and has steadily built a reputation as a dependable and honest manufacturer.
No matter the size of your home, you and your family can benefit from a Progressive-installed water softener or water filter. Call us today in Raleigh at (919) 325-0180 or in Durham at (919) 682-4262 to learn more.
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google