Morrisville’s Water Heater Installation/Repair
We Offer Same Day Service, Guaranteed.
Progressive Service Company offers 24/7 service on all gas, electric, tankless, and hybrid tankless water heaters. Even if it’s in the middle of the night, call our number, 919-325-0180, and we’ll get you and your family back under hot water ASAP. If you need water heater installation in Durham or water heater repair in Morrisville, Progressive Service Company are the ones to call.
Gas Water Heaters
Our gas heaters run off of natural gas, and because it’s the cleanest burning fossil fuel, your energy costs will be a lot lower. Our licensed Morrisville plumbers are certified to install gas water heaters.
Electric Water Heaters
Many homeowners are transitioning to electric water heaters because they are among the safest and longest-lasting heaters around. If you need your electric water heater installation handled by a professional plumber that will get it done right the first time, you need to call Progressive.
Tankless Water Heaters
With one of our tankless options, you’ll make your home more energy efficient, which means savings on your monthly energy bill. We know that homeowners in Morrisville value their wallets and our professional Morrisville plumbers can help you keep more of your money.
Hybrid Tankless Water Heaters
You live in Morrisville, so you want the best of both worlds? These water heaters are a hybrid of traditional and tankless, which means less time to heat up, plus high standards of energy and water efficiency.
Preferred Water Heater Brands
There are a few brands that our water heater specialists prefer above the rest. We’re proud to offer top-of-the line products from water heater manufacturers, including A.O. Smith, State, Rinnai and Noritz.
- A.O. Smith Water Heaters: This global brand has been on the cutting edge of water heater technology for years, specializing in energy efficient options that are reliable and built to last. We have been proud to partner with A.O. Smith to bring the Triangle the best quality.
- State Water Heaters: Tested and proven under even the most hostile environmental situations, State Water Heaters are built with durability in mind. Progressive proudly offers Triangle residents any of the over 500 water heaters State manufactures.
- Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters: Our professionals at Progressive have trusted this brand for a long time. The Rinnai design is compact and can be mounted on a wall. Another feature is that it will shut off automatically to ensure cost and energy savings. These heaters have an average lifespan of 20 years, compared to a traditional heater that lasts only 10 years.
- Noritz Tankless Water Heaters: The Noritz brand of tankless water heaters have been a go-to for many Progressive plumbing experts. This brand has a space saving design and provides the option of being installed inside or outside.
At Progressive Service Company, our Morrisville plumbers have proudly served as the Triangle’s leading water heater specialists since 1983. Call us with an issue, or with any questions—we’re happy to help.
24/7 Water Heater Service
Has your water heater sprung a leak? Maybe you’re interested in upgrading to a hybrid tankless water heater? Progressive Service Company offers 24/7 service on all gas, electric, tankless, and hybrid tankless water heaters.
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google