Call the Apex Drain Cleaning Specialists
10% off up to $50
On Any Repair* Limit one coupon per service call, please.Just Mention This Deal!** Discount does not apply to service fees
Disposal Replacement* Limit one coupon per service call, please.Just Mention This Deal!** Discount does not apply to service fees
At Progressive, our trained and certified plumbing experts use cutting-edge technology designed to blast away clogs and fix troublesome leaks. This technology ensures that drain and sewer issues won’t leave your plumbing out of commission anymore. And there’s no risk involved! With Progressive Service Company’s 100% satisfaction guarantee, you’ll rest assured knowing that we will get it done right and you’ll have peace of mind.
If you need drain cleaning in Apex, you’ll get our whole suite of services, such as:
- Hydro-Jetting – Our state-of-the-art hydro-jetting service uses high-velocity water pressure to obliterate any accumulated scale, silt, or grease inside of your drains. At 3800 psi (pounds per square inch), this method covers every inch to flush out debris, giving you clean pipes.
- Video Inspection – Our video inspection equipment lets our technicians get eyes on the internal state of your pipes. We can locate and pinpoint the root cause of your drain and sewer clogs, ensuring we take care of your problem in the most efficient manner.
- Rooter Services – Our rooter machine is like a long metallic snake with blades attached to it. We feed this snake through your pipes, and the blades scrape off any building from grease, soap, tree roots, or any foreign particles. This service is quiet, so it will not disrupt the normal routine of your family or business. We also offer commercial rooter services.
Don’t let a clogged drain ruin your day. Progressive takes pride in being your hometown team. Day or night, our specialists will be there quickly and making sure the job is done right the first time. We’ll keep your drains and septic systems clean and working properly.
- We’re family owned and locally operated
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- We offer same day service (no exceptions!)
- We value honesty and integrity above all
- We have a large fleet of service trucks, with 80+ on the road at any given time
- Our phones are answered by Progressive employees 24/7
- We offer free estimates upon request
- We do it right the first time!
Call us at (919) 374-1333 Or Fill Out The Form Below!
Contact Us - Page Layout
Our Customers Love Us!
Our Customers Love Us!
From my first call to Progressive’s office, my conversation with the electrical manager, through the end of the job when all was done, Progressive did a great job for me. They were very professional, friendly, and flexible. The work was to relocate receptacles and switches from a wall that was being removed from our house, and also to add receptacles to another room. They sent two men who had to spend several hours both under and in our house. I recommend them highly and will use them again.
- Bern Gartts (Nov 2015) - Review From Google
Brian performed maintenance check on the HVAC (I hope I used the correct term). His visit was just a few days we experienced unusually cold weather in mid-October. He was very helpful by providing answers to my questions. He also explained things that I was not aware of. I did not like the programmable thermostat and he replaced it with a simple thermostat which I understood much better than the programmable. I now feel much more comfortable after he inspected the system.
Jean Allen (January 2016) - Review From Google
I had Progressive install a new tankless water heater. The technicians name was Larry and his helpers name was martin. They were both very polite and their work looks very neat. We are very happy with our new tankless heater.
Tyler Smith (February 2016) - Review From Google
We have had our HVAC replaced by this company and have a current service contract and loved them.Darryl who worked with us was great. The greatest part of the company though is how attentive, helpful, and responsible Kat was! She was constantly available and providing any assistance we needed.
Gina-Maria Pomanna (November 2015) - Review From Google